Our Company is a technology driven, conglomerate and a leading name in the Sri Lankan industry with a presence of over 25 years in the market, offers products/solutions and sets new standard in sales and servicing to clients nationally and internationally
Roles and Responsibility
- Conducting internal audits according to the audit plan.
- Analyze audit result and make recommendation for best ways of improvements.
- Performing special investigation audits directed by the management.
- Conducting inventory verification in main warehouses.
- Partly qualified CA/CIMA or fully qualified in AAT/CMA.
- A degree from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
- Age below 30.
- One year experience in external auditing/internal auditing .
- Knowledge in ISO 9001 : 2015 is preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs