One of the largest players in the Medical Diagnostic and Scientific Instrumentation sector. Our group of companies require management information on assessing company risk while upholding good corporate governance. This player will join the Finance department while working closely with the board of directors. Establishing strong internal controls within the organisation by developing risk mitigation, implementation of correct policies and procedures while upholding compliance.
- Need to attend the periodic audit assignments of the companies under the AJRJ Group.
- Need to identify the deficiencies of the Business process and provide recommendations to overcome the deficiencies.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including the risk and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Develop Audit Plan and perform Internal Audit according to the plan.
- Document the Audit observations and maintain proper records sufficiently and appropriately.
- Perform field visits on regular basis and giving a value addition to the business.
- Investigate the fraudulent activities.
- Identify the loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost saving.
- Review that the operations are performing efficiently and effectively.
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor the non-compliances.
- Any other duties entrusted by the Management from time to time.
- Be an associate of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka
- Over 8 years of experience in the capacity of internal auditor (prior experience in an audit firm will be an added advantage)
- Experience in ERP system
- Willing to travel to the field
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong communication, persuasion and leadership skills is a must
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs