You will be based at Ethimale and will be a member of the Group Internal Audit division and will play an integral role in carrying out financial, operational, compliance and strategic reviews. This is a high visibility role which provides an opportunity to gain a broad perspective across the Organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct reviews based on risk based annual audit plan
- Evaluate internal control systems, perform root cause analysis for identified deviations and
- suggest recommendations for improvements.
- Ensure sufficient internal policies and procedures are implemented, organizational resources are used efficiently and economically, and the objectives of the company are effectively achieved.
- Drafting of audit findings
- Perform follow-up reviews to monitor implementation of agreed action plans.
- Prepare and present audit reports to the Board of Directors.
- Engage in continuous development of information regarding industry laws, legislation, best practices, techniques, and performance standards
- Maintain transparent and effective communication with the management and the Board.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Sinhala and English)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with MS and Google Workspace tools (i.e Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) or related software.
- Strong ability to detect deficiencies / irregularities in internal control, assess risk implications and suggest risk mitigation plans
- Knowledge in International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) would be an added advantage.
Education and Experience:
- A degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business Administration from a recognized university and/or part qualification from any of the professional bodies (CASL/CIMA/ACCA/CIA)
- Minimum 2-4 years audit experience in internal auditing will be an added advantage.
The right candidate with a good track-record, rich experience, and professional qualifications could expect an attractive remuneration package, other fringe benefits, performance based incentive, and a promising career progression within the Group.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs