The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring market changes in the targeted parts of the world.
- Increasing brand awareness in target destinations.
- Adjusting marketing campaigns based on changing sales trends in particular countries.
- Developing and executing a global marketing strategy that aligns with company goals and supports the company's bottom line.
- Managing brand messages to address different demographics.
- Maintaining relationships with distributors and resellers of the company's products in foreign markets
- Supervising and coach the junior staff to achieve the specified goals.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/ Economics/ International Management and Business or
- Business Management from a reputed university.
- More than 3 years of marketing management experience in executive level role.
- Strong communication skills (proficiency in multiple languages is desirable).
- Experienced in targeting the correct audience via social media by analyzing their demographics, interests, and behaviors.
- Strong analytical skills.
The selected candidate will be groomed to take up the managerial position within one year based on the performance.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs