WHAT YOU DO :
- Training & Engagement - Provide support for employee training and engagement activities.
- Employee Wellbeing & Communication - Monitor the operation and partner developments.
- HR Data Management - Handling HR dashboards and analytics as required.
- HR Operations - Provide support in onboarding and offboarding activities.
- HR Benchmarking - Provide support in designing Employee Opinion & Industry Best Practices surveys including partnering change management initiatives based on results.
WHAT WE EXPECT :
- A graduate or an undergraduate in HR disciplines.
- Good command in written and verbal skills in English & Sinhala is a must.
- Good computer literacy (Proficiency in word, excel, PowerPoint and creative designing will be advantageous)
- A good team player who is flexible and willing to partner change management initiatives.
We welcome applications from male candidates, and preference will be given to those residing in the vicinity of the Galle branch.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs