Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diverse conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
To support the expansion initiatives we are sourcing,
Investment Advisor - Richard Pieris Securities (Pvt) Ltd
The selected candidate will be responsible to;
- Provide financial guidance and make recommendations to clients regarding investments in the stock market.
- Research and analyze market trends, identify profitable investment opportunities and create
- Conduct research and analysis on various stocks and market trends.
- Recommend investment opportunities to clients, manage individual and corporate investment portfolios.
- Create personalized investment portfolios for clients and provide ongoing support and guidance to clients.
- Communicate effectively with clients to understand their financial goals and risk tolerance.
- Introduce new clients and visit clients to the business while maintaining good relationship.
- Monitor and execute relevant actions on debtor recovering process.
The ideal candidate should possess;
- Should be a registered Investment Advisors; and, (ii) comply with the Fit and Propriety criteria in accordance with the provisions of the SEC Act.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar capacity in a registered securities/finance company.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Sound sales and marketing skills.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs