- Manage and maintain the life cycle of assets to include provisioning, replacement, and decommissioning to ensure the efficient and effective best use of assets.
- Review and maintain CMDB (Configuration Management Database) to monitor and manage all devices and assets.
- Perform audits for IT assets are not found in the ITAM
- Compile, sort, and verify the accuracy of inventory data Reconcile and resolve asset data discrepancies by following the asset audit criteria.
- Update and maintain accurate information in the ITAM in a timely manner.
- Improve the quality of IT asset data in the ITAM
- Gather requirements and provide daily/weekly/monthly reports based on the business requirement such as MS Excel / Power BI dashboard.
- Contribute to process improvement and automation.
- Provide required support to other teams to get the asset information in a timely manner.
- Record, review, and track asset maintenance information
- Provide support to and collaborate with all levels to achieve goals and objectives.
- Project management and coordination.
- Research analysis with related to IT standards and protocols.
- Degree / MBA or Professional
- Analytical knowledge with proficiency in advanced MS Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Charts, Functions, etc.), Technical background, and understanding of key infrastructure products.
- Working proficiency with standard ticketing and inventory management tools.
- Employees to have a relevant degree such as a degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Analysis, Management, Education, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Proven In English.
- Salary 65,000/-
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs