Shanti Adventure Tours (Pvt) Ltd (Shanti Travel) is a fast developing E-Travel Agency. We are making individual tailor-made tours for French, German, English, and Spanish-Speaking travelers. We have offices in India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Nepal, Paris, Sri Lanka, etc. The work environment is very international and we are constantly looking for ambitious people to join our team in Colombo (Sri Lanka).
- Maintenance of Hardware and training staff on good practices and how to optimize IT use.
- Training of staff to make them more efficient in their job.
- Maintain ERP, CRM, CMS, Data Entry/ Data Base Administration & troubleshooting.
- Support the IT/Project Manager whenever possible and eventually take over some communication and admin tasks.
The below would be a plus: -
- Administration of Network (DC/ADC/Routers/Switches/Firewalls etc.), Backup Procedures, and Software Systems (enterprises level virus guards, etc.)
- Monitoring system (PC/Laptop/Servers) performance and taking necessary actions to optimize them.
- Administrate Windows Server 2012(R2)/2016/2019 and Active Directory.
- Hands-on experience using remote support tools and working with remote access.
Key Competencies: -
- Good troubleshooting and diagnostic skills, Customer focused and a good problem solver.
- Should be fluent in English (Oral and Written) & the Ability to be a team player to support sales team.
- Provide accurate solutions to support issues. be proactive and come up with new ideas. Think out of the box.
- Be flexible with working hours and be reachable whenever an emergency arises.
Experience and Qualifications: -
- IT related Degree or Higher Diploma.
- Microsoft Accredited Certification & CCNA Certificate will be added as an advantage.
- Experience is a plus but we would like to consider highly motivated fresher's who are willing to learn and work hard.
Competitive package, Negotiable.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs