IT Executive - (For Urgent Recruitment)
We are looking for a young, dynamic and self-motivated professional with the right attitude to support our vision.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining, Installing and configuring computer hardware and CCTV.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware and system processes.
- Hands on experience in LAN, WAN, DNS & DHCP.
- Knowledge in Windows server infrastructure.
- Experience in Web Development will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in C panel & Web Hosting.
- Knowledge and experience in Graphic designing software. (Corel Draw, Photoshop etc.)
- Attend to Day to Day User Related Computer issues.
- Managing and Tracking all IT-related Equipment within the Chamber.
- Diploma / Degree in a related field from a recognized institute.
- 1/2 Years' Experience in the same capacity.
- Sound Knowledge of troubleshooting IT-related issues.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on the work experience and qualifications.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs