The ideal candidate duties:
- Implement and maintain IT systems, servers and infrastructure.
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot IT issues within the sector.
- Coordinate with internal and external staff and deliver on time IT solutions.
- Assist in system implementations within the sector and liaise with group IT department.
- Monitor & maintain different systems, intranet and all email accounts.
The ideal candidate should;
- Age should below 35 years
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Information Technology
- Knowledge in Oracle, MySQL and Linux will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Software Troubleshooting & Computer Hardware/ User Support.
- Good Command in English
- Ability to work independently
- Male candidates are preferred.
An attractive remuneration package and an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and an evolving group of companies await the right candidate
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs