Hutch is rapidly emerging as Sri Lanka's No. 1 choice for mobile broadband services. A continuing focus on delivering great value products and a high quality experience, Hutch's recent nationwide expansion deploying the country's most advanced 4G network, has geared Hutch to reach new heights.
Hutch is a fully owned subsidiary of Hong Kong based CK Hutchison Holdings Limited (CKHH), a global Fortune 500 conglomerate operating in 52 countries. Telecom operations of CKHH span the globe covering UK, Ireland, Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Italy, Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam & Macau.
With our expansion plan and to reach new heights in a dynamic and rapidly evolving industry, we are now looking for energetic, committed and self-motivated professional to join our IT Team. The chosen candidate will have an exciting opportunity of working alongside experienced professionals in an international corporation.
- IT Degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- 2-3 experience in Application support environment is preferred.
- Knowledge in Telecommunication domain would be an added advantage.
- Experience on Windows and Linux/UNIX platforms and troubleshooting.
- Experience on Oracle, MySQL and MSSQL DB environments.
- Documentation/ writing and excellent command of English language.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be willing to work extended hours.
- Good interpersonal skills and willing to learn new technologies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Administering and maintenance of BSS systems, performing system health checks and backup procedures.
- Provides Level 1 support - resolving technical issues / error message encountered in production environments.
- Perform comprehensive analysis of faults/failures to determine root cause and provide resolutions.
- Coordination between user divisions and vendors.
- Maintain high level of satisfaction through professionalism; timely response and resolution of issues.
- Following up with stakeholders and ensure delivery on assignments.
- Ensure compliance with SLAs, internal processors and procedures.
- Maintaining documentations of system issues, backup activities, system configurations details etc.
Please forward your application along with contact details of non-related referees
The selected candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs
No. 234, Galle Road, Colombo 04.