The 'Debug group' is looking for young, dynami, result-driven candidates with quick learning abilities to fill the below positions. The best Applicants will have a long-term career path that will lead them to senior engineering positions in a large organization related to IT infrastructure.
- Provides troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer and laptop equipment and may assist with testing personal computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose hardware versus software problems.
- Sets up and configures desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level.
- Installs software and installs and repairs hardware and peripherals.
- Administers user accounts.
- Maintains records, basic reports.
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
- Should possess a NVQ 4, Diploma or Higher diploma in hardware engineering
- At least one year of experience hardware technician IT Assistant.
- Worked with router and switch, Azure,
Linux Windows Server, office 365 will be an added advantages.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs