IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Basic system administration tasks such as 365 account management.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Follow Laptop/PC maintenance schedule on time.
- Attend and complete for access request / access modification. Access removal and setup assets such as Laptops/Phones timely manner.
- Monitoring network and systems to improve performance.
- Maintaining and installation security solutions including CCTV, Access controls.
- Responsible for company Local Area Network /VoIP and other communication detail inventory.
- Ensure all the IT devices properly maintained on web-based asset management system.
- Wiling to work long/outside work hours when needed.
- Passionate for taking up new challenges and full filing it up to the expected level.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Must have 5 Years of Experience
- Cisco / Microsoft certified
- BSc. in Computer Science or relevant
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Windows client operating systems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work hard and with minimum supervision.
- Great team player
- Good understanding about TCP/IP and networking.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs