Your job role is to work towards our client in accounting, assisting on tax matters, preparation of payroll, and analyzing financial statements and involve in Monthly Financial Reviews. You have to work under our senior executive.
- Part qualification of in CIMA, ACCA, CMA, HNDA or Full Qualification of AAT
- Minimum one or two years of experience in an Audit firm
- Fluent in English (Writing and speaking)
- Attractive remuneration packages and would be increased in every six months (Probation period is 3 months)
- Company maintained vehicle (800CC) on completion of 3 years of service
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs