SLIM takes pride in nurturing marketers for over 50 years as the National Body for Marketing in Sri Lanka. SLIM's business functions span across education, advocacy, membership, training, research, SME development, promoting entrepreneurship, sustainability initiatives, and National Level events such as Brand Excellence Awards, Peoples Awards, National Sales Awards, Effie Awards and SLIM Digis Awards etc .. SLIM is functioning as the South Asian Secretariat of the Asian Marketing Federation, which is with a membership of 17 Asian Countries and affiliated to the World Marketing Association.
- Identifying training and development needs of the marketplace by creating an effective market intelligence system.
- Promote training programs to potential target audiences and generate new customers.
- Cold calling and meeting with clients.
- Coordinate with internal divisions in organizing training programs.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly targets while adhering to the deadlines.
- Conduct and coordinate with resource personnel and arrange hotel venues and corporates training institutes as required in organizing programs.
- Mapping target markets & generating business.
- Making necessary arrangements for smooth execution of training programs.
- GCE A/L with minimum 03 passes coupled with part/full qualification in SLIM/CIM or equivalent.
- Minimum 01 year experience in sales for Junior Associate position and minimum 03 years experience for Executive position.
- Previous experience in the education / training and development industry will be an added advantage.
- Excellent conversational, listening and writing skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Sound knowledge in MS office / Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent command of English / Tamil will be an added advantage.
- Flexibility towards working long hours and weekends on need-basis.
An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits on par with the industry awaits the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs