The selected candidate will be responsible for providing effective student support services, enhancing student retention, and ensuring uninterrupted business school operations.
- Smooth coordination of all assigned SLIM Education programs
- Providing assistance and guidance to student inquiries on SLIM educational programs, academic resources, etc.
- Prepare schedules and assign resources to facilitate uninterrupted, quality services at business school.
- Assist on general education functions when necessary
- He/ She should possess a dynamic personality and good public relations skills.
- Good command of English and Sinhala, both oral and written, and should be computer literate.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience is required while experience in academic administration, program coordination, or related roles will be an added advantage.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field will be an added advantage
- The ideal candidates should be aged between 20-25 years and should have the ability to work independently and be available on weekends
An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits on par with industry standards awaits the right candidates.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs