JUNIOR EXECUTIVE EXAMINATION (COLOMBO)
- Certificate or Diploma or equivalent in Business Management/Marketing.
- Specialized Knowledge in Microsoft Office Package and Analytical Tools.
- Good interpersonal and negotiations skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to analyze data and interpret situations.
- Coordinate all the processes and activities relevant to examinations and ensure the smooth execution of examinations.
- Results analysis of the study programs to monitor pass rates for management information.
- Handling examination inquiries for all programs and providing feedback to students on time.
- Attend general administrative functions of the examination unit.
- Involve in organizing Educational Events and activities.
An attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits on par with industry standards awaits the right candidates.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs