We are a well-established freight forwarding & Logistics company in Sri Lanka looking to expand our team with young & energetic individuals who are interested to be a part of a winning team.
The Job Role
- Coordinate with local and overseas customers/agents for import export shipment arrangements.
- Coordinate with sales team and the other departments for handling shipments and shipping documents.
- Crucially follow up on boarded shipments and update relevant parties with all information in time.
- Update the systems and submit periodical reports and information needed to the sales team, management and the clients.
Experience / Qualifications / Skills
- Excellent communication, PR and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, organizational and relationship management skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office and e-mail/internet)
- Language skills (English & Sinhala) both oral and written.
- Minimum academic qualification is A/L.
- Any other professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Experience in customer service in any discipline will be an advantage
An attractive remuneration and fringe benefits with excellent prospects for career advancements await the successful candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs