- Responsible for routine gold loan audits, ensuring the accuracy of the physical gold stock balances in line with the system reports.
- Perform audit verification of the gold loan operation process and ensure relevant procedures have been duly implemented and complied with.
- Appraising the existing internal control system and recommending improvements in order to enhance the quality of the internal control system.
- Prepare audit reports on each visit and submit them to the Head of Internal Audit.
- Male candidates are preferred.
- Candidate should be below 35.
- Minimum 02 years of experience in a reputed establishment with regard to gold operations.
- Should be skillful in gold article identification and recognize fake and dud gold jewelries.
- Willingness to travel to branches located island-wide.
- Positive attitude and pleasant personality.
- Posses a valid driving license.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs