- Develop & drive effective purchasing strategies.
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors & suppliers.
- Determine quantity & timing of deliveries.
- Maintain records of received & ordered goods.
- Effective control of purchasing departmental budget.
- Monitor and forecast future trends and demands.
- Reporting directly to the accountant
- Passed G.C.E. Advance Level.
- At least foundation course in institute of Supply & Material Management or equivalent qualification will be advantage.
- Good command of English written & spoken.
- At least 2 years working experience and preferably from manufacturing environment will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge on MS office.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs