Typically reporting directly to Assistant General Manager Production and Planning, prepares operation schedules and coordinates production activities to ensure production and quality meet specifications.
Essential to this Position
- Ensure that Quality systems are maintained as per current Good Manufacturing Practices. (CGMP)
- Manufacturing products as per pre-approved instructions and supervising all the activities in production department.
- Ensure that all production deviations are reported, evaluated and critical deviations are investigated and record the conclusions.
- Ensure the safety and cleanliness of working environment as per current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP), Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) and complying with legal regulations
- Preparation and maintaining respective documents (Standard Operation Procedure, Batch Manufacturing and Packing Records, Log books, Qualification documents)
Educational Background, Skills & Experience
- Candidate should possess Degree in B. Pharma, B.Sc. Science or Chemistry and 03-04 years' work experience in
- pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in ERP or relevant software
- Experience in GMP & GDP practices
- Age 28-32 years
- Preference will be giving candidates who are resides in Gampaha district.
Successful candidates may look forward to an attractive remunerating package commensurate with qualifications & experience.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click the APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs