Softlogic is a highly diversified Group of Companies with over 11,000 employees in Sri Lanka and Australia and the annual turnover is approximately LKR 82.6 Billion. Softlogic Group is one of the most diversified blue- chip conglomerates in the country and we have built strong, sustainable market leading positions in a range of high growth sectors including ICT, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Financial Services, Automobiles and Leisure.
- Assist Group Head with secretarial functions and compliance.
- Taking and drafting the meeting minutes and preparation of reports.
- Ensure sectorial compliances are complied, collected and submitted to GBAC.
- Follow up on non-compliances and admin tasks.
- Liaison with sector legal /compliance officers.
- Minimum of 3 credit passes in GCE A/L examination
- Part/ full legal or compliance qualification is preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in similar capacity
- Experience in legal firms would be an added advantage
- Knowledge on secretarial functions and understanding of the laws and regulations that are applicable to Business segments
- Ability to prioritize the work and work with minimum supervision
- Should be a strong team player
- Should possess an excellent command of English both oral and written
- Must be computer literate
- Confidence in responding to queries and questions
- Should be able to handle information sorting and dissemination
- Should be between 25 to 30 years of age
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs