- Ensure consistent and smooth running of food production.
- Supervise performance of kitchen staff to ensure proper behaviour.
- Ensure that required standards are adhered to in the production and preparation of food - in quality, quantity, and safety.
- Give appropriate support or guidance to members of the kitchen when need arises.
- Ensure all dishes are prepared according to specification and served at the correct quality, portion size and temperature.
- Manage food logs.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs