- Install and configure software and hardware
- Provide Technical support to end users
- Monitor and maintain systems according to requirements
- Assisting in the management of network infrastructure
- Creating and maintaining technical documentations, inventory reports Etc.
- Maintain and monitor system backup Daily and Weekly basis
- Ensure Data and information security through implemented security tool in the Organization
- Participating in training programs and workshop to enhance Technical Skills and knowledge of users.
- Analyzing and resolving complex technical issues
- Handling helpdesk tickets under SLA's.
- Process a Degree in information technology, Computer Science or Related professional Certification
- Accumulated 2-3 years of valuable experience in a Similar role.
- Experience with Databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Proficiency in working with 0365 administrating, AD, DNS, VPN, firewall, Group Policy and other Related technologies.
- Good Knowledge of MySQL, FTP, windows and Linux operating systems.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent Communication skills both Verbal and Written to effectively ideas and solution.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs