Scope of Work
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
- Assembling Star-Delta Starters, wiring power and controls of panels
- Test electrical equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
- Install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices.
- Checking warranties and provide necessary reports.
- Qualification from a reputed Technical Institute - (Mostly preferred from VTA,CGTTI or NVQ Level 4/NITA Qualified)
- Minimum 1-2 year Experience as an Electrician in a reputed company.
- Sound knowledge about Low Voltage Electrical equipments and Panel Boards.
- Age below 35 years.
What we offer you,
- A friendly work environment.
- An opportunity to grow and progress your career.
- Training & continuous development of your Skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs