We are a rapidly growing Australian-owned apparel manufacturer located in Biyagama EPZ. We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our knitting team as a mechanical trainee. As a Knitting Mechanical Trainee in Apparel Manufacturing, you will be responsible for supporting the operation and maintenance of our knitting machines. You will work closely with our skilled technicians and leam how to troubleshoot and maintain our knitting machines.
- Assist in the setup and operation of knitting machines
- Monitor machines during production to ensure they are running smoothly
- Identify and troubleshoot machine issues
- Perform routine maintenance on machines
- Learn how to diagnose and repair knitting machines
- Maintain accurate records of machine performance and maintenance
- High School Diploma or equivalent also NDT qualified applicants are preferred.
- Some experience working with knitting machines
- Basic knowledge of mechanical systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment Willingness to leam and grow in the field
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs