- Deliver effective unit knowledge to the students and assess for skill and knowledge achievement as required.
- Assist students with assignments and course work completion.
- Establish and maintain a positive learning environment.
- Preparing contents, study materials, and assignments for courses. Setting exam papers and marking schemes.
- Evaluating student assignments, projects and grading them on time.
- First class or second class (Upper Division) honors, in a Business Management from a recognized university.
- Master's degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum 1-2-year experience in delivering lecturer to undergraduate business degree management programs will be an added advantage.
- Be able to coordinate relevant program with stakeholders.
- Willing to work during the weekend.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs