Your key responsibilities will include,
- Following up on files and acting on lawyers' instructions.
- Manage, organize, and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems in a timely manner
- Facilitate the meeting of deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and provide timely reminders.
- Assist in document review process and incorporating modifications under super- vision.
- Assist in IP related matters/ filing
- Supporting the team on all administrative matters.
- Conduct legal research
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Passed G. C. E. A/L s and/or Certificate course / Diploma in Law
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (Excellent command in English)
- Multitasking skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Familiarity with Intellectual Property law and the trademark filing process is an added advantage.
Selected applicants will be offered an attractive remuneration package.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs