Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diversed conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
The selected candidate will be responsible for,
- Forward notices/demands as appropriated
- Preparation and execution of Mortgage Bonds, Transfer Deeds and necessary connected Deeds
- Drafting of pleadings and institution of legal proceedings before Arbitration Tribunal and Courts of Law proficiency
- Appearing and following up in all court cases filed by the company and filed against the company (which shall especially include the counseling part of litigation )
- Following up the recovery procedure and execution of Deeds when necessity arises
- Reviewing and providing advice on all legal documents entered by the company, ensuring compliance with all statutory and legal requirements
- Providing legal advice and legal opinions to the management in relation to the business interests of the company
- Liaising with Panel Lawyers, Government and Non-Governmental Organizations in all legal related activities
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Should be an Attorney-at-Law with minimum of 2-3 years experience in similar capacity in a reputed finance company
- Should have notarial license to practice in Sinhala and English languages within the jurisdiction of Colombo
- Should possess the ability to draft /prepare legal documents independently
- Possess strong negotiation skills and sound legal judgement to support business needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should possess the ability to carry out given tasks independently with minimum supervision and perform under pressure
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs