- Drafting contracts, agreements and correspondence, and preparation of responses to customer letters where legal advice is required.
- Attending to NDAs, Sending LODs, supplier agreements, customer agreements, lease agreements, bank agreements and contracts.
- Stay updated of pertinent legislation, regulations, and industry trends that impact the medical and instrumentation industries by conducting research.
- Assisting the management team with a range of legal matters pertaining to the medical and instrumentation industries by offering legal advice and support.
- Staying up to date with company objectives and internal standards.
- Annual legal compliance signing off at the organizational level.
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and internal policies.
- Attending to Civil matters such as fraud, theft which are not covered under the shop and office act.
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3 - 5 years' proven experience as a legal officer or a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in law.
- Strong knowledge in legal procedures and regulations.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication abilities.
- Presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail.
An attractive remuneration package awaits for the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs