WHAT YOU WIL BE OVERLOOKING
- Drafting legal agreements predominantly of a commercial nature.
- You will be reporting to the Head of Legal and will be assisting the head of legal on corporate legal issues and business matters.
- Provide commercial legal support to all departmental projects and job functions.
- Monitor and maintenance of relevant files and records
- Provide other administrative secretarial duties as directed by Head of Legal
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies, procedures.
- Assist the Head of Legal to Analyze and review legal agreements, legislation and documents for the Board.
- Ensure (internal & external) compliance with laid down guidelines, policies and procedures; investigate issues of non-compliance as may be required.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- An Attorney-at-Law a graduate degree in law will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 3-year experience in the same field;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office applications -Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of corporate law; commitment and enthusiasm in the delivery of the organization's objectives.
- An understanding of general and specific Company and commercial law.
- Excellent team working ability and good research skills
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs