ASSITANT/LOGISTICS EXECUTIVE -FEMALE
- Maintain & control the inventory control system
- Control / Monitor physical inventory.
- Maintaining of source documents.
- Monitoring & tracking vehicle movement.
- Adhere and enforce all company policies, strategies and procedures in relation to warehouse & logistics operation.
- Ensure Smooth operation and efficiency
- At least 1-2 years of work experience at a similar capacity.
- Hands on experience in an Inventory control system is a must.
- Having Full/ Part qualification in stores management from a recognized institution would be an added advantage.
- Should have sound knowledge in Stores Process.
- Welding related product knowledge is an added advantage.
- Possess good computer literacy and ability to work with MS office & Excel Sheet.
- Ability to perform duties with minimum supervision.
- Possess good personality, communications skill and be a good team player to handle staff work under your guidance.
- Should be able to work long hours when necessary.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience in par with the industry.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs