Duties & Responsibilities
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Handle relevant operational documentation related to sales and customer service
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth operational processes
- Follow up on leads and identify potential prospects.
- Build prospect relationships by initiating communications.
- Following up on customer issues and inquiries to ensure resolution.
Experience & Qualifications
- Full or part professional qualification in Logistics/ Supply Chain Management.
- Previous customer service experience would be beneficial, but not essential as training will be provided.
- Experience in the courier or logistics field will be considered an added advantage.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- Possess a confident and articulate telephone manner with excellent communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs