Scope Cinemas is dedicated toward raising the bar in Sri Lanka's cinema experience. Our aim is to provide Sri Lankans with all the flare of old-school movie theaters, coupled with state-of-the-art modernity and comfort, consistent with international standards.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our Finance team to enhance our services.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ability to complete minor repair work in the company premises.
- Performing basic plumbing tasks, fixing leaking faucets and toilets.
- Inspecting control panels and electrical wiring to detect any issues that require immediate attention.
- Taking inventory of maintenance supplies and notifying the Supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Promptly responding to requests for emergency repairs and clean-ups.
- Ensuring that all maintenance equipment is in good working order.
- Having at least minimum 1 year of experience will be an added
- Possesses NVQ level 3/4 qualification in Electrical or equivalent qualification.
- Sound knowledge of basic plumbing, carpentry, and electrical wiring.
- Proven general maintenance experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs