- Plan, implement and monitor all the preventive and corrective maintenance of machinery, buildings and equipment.
- Overlooking, guiding and mentoring all the maintenance activity related to Sewing machines/Boilers/Air compressors/Fusing machines/Heat transfer machines/Hand Cutter machines/Digital Printing machines/Curing Machine/Automated screen printing machine, etc.) are maintained periodically in timely manner by internally or coordinating relevant suppliers if necessary.
- Make all the repairs and upkeep company's properties, machines, mechanical & electrical system and buildings other structures by heading the team.
- Preparing budgets, calling quotations, negotiating contracts with products / machines and service suppliers, handling labor effectively.
- Good discipline in record maintenance, especially martial inventory, energy usage (Electricity, Diesel, LPG etc.), water usage and treatment plant data.
- Set up baselines for all the energy sources and introduce the methodologies and innovations to reduction for energy usage.
Ideal candidate should possess,
- Graduated in Mechanical / NDT mechanical / Facilities management degree holders with more than 3 years of experience in the respective capacity within the age of 30-45
- Good computer knowledge and English knowledge.
- Leadership skills to drive the team in complying with the respective law related to maintenance activities in the factory premises.
- Candidates in the suburb of Seeduwa or willing stay closer to factory will be preferred.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs