Maintenance Manager/Maintenance Officer
We are looking for Manager to handle the operations and administration at our office buildings in Rajagiriya and nearby areas.
The duties are outlined below.
Operating a well-managed office building:
- Overseeing the building equipment including lifts, AC, generator, CCTV system, fire prevention system, electrical& telephone system.
- Scheduling security, pest control, and janitorial services.
- Recommending and coordinating building maintenance.
- Monitoring building maintenance budgets.
- Hiring and scheduling contractors as needed to maintain, repair, or improve the property.
- Overseeing and inspecting completed jobs.
- Inspecting the building frequency for sings of damage or wear.
- Maintaining a safe environment.
Looking after the tenants:
- Ensuring the tenants is provided with proper utilities.
- Resolving complaints, problems, and requests from building tenants.
- Maintaining records of tenants.
- Invoicing tenants for rent and utilities.
- Following up on arrears.
- Renewing leases.
- Maintain and overlook Insurance policies and related matters and forward any payments to accounts.
- Manage Service Providers and their Maintenance agreements for lifts, AC, generator, CCTV systems, internet, fire prevention system, electrical& telephone system, security, pest control, security, janitorial etc.
- Liaise with service Providers to ensure that maintenance for the above is regularly scheduled.
- Assist in planning and implementing administrative internal controls.
- Liaise with lawyers regarding any legal matters and maintain legal files.
- Handle maintenance stocks including spare parts.
Maintenance Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- A Degree, Diploma or equivalent engineering qualifications from a recognized University or Technical institute.
- At least 5 Years' experience in a related field, such as management or administration. Or a project Management background.
- Direct experience in building management (commercial or residential) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office. Good command in Auto CAD will be an added advantage.
- Maintenance Experience and Understanding of Building Codes and Safety Regulations.
- Ability to work independently, set and Meet Goals, problem solving, Detail Oriented, Negotiation Skills, and Customer service Experience, Human Resources Experience, Strong Leadership Skills, and Results Oriented.
An Attractive remuneration package commensurate will be offered to the successful candidate depending on their qualifications and experience. Candidates who are encourage to apply living in 15km from Rajagiriya.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs