Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out assigned maintenance and development tasks related to the infrastructure/ electro-mechanical systems in the entire campus premises.
- Carry out regular preventive maintenance inspections scheduled by the superior officers of the Department.
- Record and report the breakdowns and abnormalities in the equipment and facilities to the Maintenance Manager/ Maintenance Coordinator.
- Proper handling of materials, spares, tools etc. while ensuring safety in operations of self and others.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Certificate in Electrical/ Mechanical field (NVQ Certificate Level 4) AND Passed GCE (O/L).
- Sound knowledge/ experience in maintaining Electrical, Air Conditioning, Mechanical, Plumbing & other Building Services areas.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a Maintenance Technician (Skilled) after obtaining the relevant qualifications.
SLIIT offers a competitive salary and other benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs