Main duties and responsibilities:
- Handle local procurements.
- Maintain stocks of office consumables/ stationery and issue to staff as required.
- Manage the petty cash float.
- Monitor leave and attendance of staff and maintain records.
- Maintain a filing/ record management system for official documents.
- Coordinate internal meetings and keep records.
- Manage outsourced services such as cleaning, student canteen, etc.
- Handle staff recreation and welfare services.
- A bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification at the NVQ level 7 in a relevant field.
- At least three years of work experience after obtaining the degree/ equivalent qualification.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
SLIIT offers a competitive salary and other benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs