Key Duties :
- Assisting in the preparation and processing of Visiting Lecturer applications and payments
- Handling and organizing department's administrative records, documents, and administrative coordination activities with partner universities
- Attending to student inquiries related to enrollments and canvas access
- Obtaining and processing student feedbacks
- Organizing department events and other discussion forums as and when required
- A bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification at the NVQ 7 level in a relevant field
- At least three years of work experience after obtaining the degree/ equivalent qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
SLIIT offers a competitive salary and other benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs