The ideal candidate would be expected to support the Projects and SME department by performing various administrative tasks and support the department's daily activities such as;
- Support the department in meeting objectives aligned for the year;
- Participate in meetings and follow-up action.
- Coordinate activities, tasks, and resources.
- Assist preparation of documentation, reports, and presentations.
- Assist in budget monitoring and expense tracking.
- Assist activities of the SME Centre.
- Assist with other activities of the department and Chamber as needed.
The candidate must have;
- Preferably an undergraduate in a recognized University/Institute OR Part Professional Qualification in Business Management / Business Administration / Project Management or Certification in PMP, CPM or related
- At least 02 to 03 years working experience in project coordination or a similar capacity
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent command in both verbal and written communication in English language with excellent presentation skills, interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills with attention to detail
- Computer literate with MS Office Applications
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with the ability to operate autonomously.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs