- Assisting the higher management with preparation of annual strategic plan.
- Working with international franchise partners to improve operational procedures.
- Work together with supporting departments to analyze and improve operational efficiency.
- Conducting market research, competitor analysis to improve the product quality and service levels of all brands.
- Assisting the development and implementation of all key business decisions.
- Supporting all new business projects.
- Participating in training programs and workshops to enhance your knowledge and skills.
- A Degree from a recognized University with a first class or a second-class upper division in the field of Business Management/ Marketing / Project Management/ Engineering/ Applied Science/ Logistics & Finance
- Commendable achievement record in the areas of sports and/or other extracurricular activities is a must with proven exceptional leadership qualities and potential to take on higher responsibilities.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong desire to learn.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and can do attitude.
- Sound knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in English language.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs