This role will be responsible to take ownership of the company's current and future business systems while ensuring these systems are aligned to strategy, deliver business value (tangible and intangible) and aligned to company's aspiration of being a digitally driven organization.
The ideal candidate should fulfill the criterion below to succeed.
- Possess a BSc / MSc / Professional qualification in related areas of IT/ Business Systems
- Exceptional communications, influencing and negotiation skills
- Qualifications in Business subjects, Statistics or Analytics would be an added advantage
- Be thorough, accurate, and detail oriented
- Possess analytical skills and ability to follow a structured approach to problem solving
- A minimum 5 years of overall experience with at least 2 years experience in similar capacity is must
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Prior Experience in ERP, System Auditing, System Management, Project Management and Business Analysis
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs