- Proficient in SAP or similar ERP and Microsoft Office.
- Prior working experience in shared Service.
- Partly qualified in CA Sri Lanka, ACCA, CIMA, or similar accounting body.
- Ten years' experience with at least five years in a similar managerial capacity.
- Responsible for the supervision and managing of the payment function of the organization.
- Ensuring all the required journal entries related to payments posted timely manner for the financial statement preparation process.
- Coordinate with treasury team to ensure Minimum order levels of cheque and Day End all unused cheques to be returned to Treasury team for safe keeping.
- Monthly review of vendor aging, open POs, follow up local vendor advance payments and overage vendor balances.
- Reconciles accounts payable total and general ledger with other applicable records (e.g., subsidiary vendors ledger).
- Coordinate with bank reconciliation team to ensure no open debits, no stale cheques and no PDC cheques in outgoing bank account.
- Maintain and develop strong internal control system in relation to payment process to ensure that risks are mitigated
- Prepare and submission of reports required by the management.
- Ensures proper record (Input Tax Invoices) keeping of purchases for use in tax computations and periodic audits.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs