The Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology (SLIIT) is a pioneer in the higher education sector of Sri Lanka and offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in a wide range of disciplines (www.sliit.Ik). It is committed to providing the best student experience through a dedicated group of academic and non-academic staff. The main campus located in Malabe has excellent academic and recreational facilities.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic individual to join our Administration team as a Manager / Administration
The ideal candidate:
- Oversee all day-to-day administrative operations, Liaise with service providers, building & facility management teams and other third-party operators to ensure smooth-running in office operations including outsource services.
- Coordinate and facilitate travel requirement for all staff and students in the campus.
- Develop and maintain effective office systems, procedures and policies to ensure efficiency, productivity and compliance. Track cost savings which generated through improved processes.
- Evaluating the level of job satisfaction among administrative staff by obtaining feedback from employee surveys and turnover rates. Motivate department staff to perform and meet Institutes and departmental goals.
- Monitoring the use of office resources, including supplies, equipment and facilities, to ensure efficient use and minimize wastage.
- Ensure all corporate assets are properly insured for any loss or damage.
- Good team player.
- A master's degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institute or a recognized professional qualification in a relevant field.
- Minimum 10 years' experience after bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification and evidence of strong project management, problem solving and communication skills and supervisory experience.
SLIIT offers a competitive salary and other benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs