Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the debt collection targets are met on a daily and monthly basis.
- Contribute to improve the effectiveness and quality of the debts collection procedure by providing immediate feedback on day-to- day circumstances.
- Maintain excellent customer service experience.
- Effective coordination with the team, the management, and other business units.
- Assist the AGM-Group Finance to Implement Credit & Recovery Strategies and Initiatives Aligned with the Overall Business Strategy
- Liaise and establish effective credit control processes and operations to ensure compliance to the credit risk guidelines.
Academic and Professional Qualifications and Other Attributes
- Part/Full qualification in AAT or in CA/ACCA/CIMA/CMA or from a recognized institute
- A Degree or a Professional Qualification will be an added qualification.
- Diploma in Credit Management from Sri Lanka Institute of Credit Management or similar institute
- Minimum 5 years of overall experience in a Credit & Recovery Function
- Excellent communication skills and language proficiency.
- Must be well-organized and ability to prioritize tasks, pay attention to detail and work independently.
- Strong orientation of portfolio and data analytics for business-driven decisions
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to collaborate with the business to achieve company business objectives.
- Computer skills and ability to use software applications in day-to-day day operations.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs