In a world where customers consistently interact with your brand across multiple channels—including digital and social—everyone at our client company, values the ability to effectively garner those interactions and CX insights, analysing, unlocking, and providing intelligence that drives digital transformation and additional revenues for you.
Put simply: They break down the complexity of your customer lifecycle and help your customers build and sustain emotional connections with your brand.
Their tech-enabled and Human assisted digital solutions to build both on your CX requirements and our business transformation expertise and willingness to consistently pivot, innovate, and take advantage of new digital technologies.
- Should have a minimum of 5-8 years experience as an Assistant Manager/Senior Executive Finance.
- Qualification in CA/ACCA/CIMA
- The incumbent should be in the age group of 30-35 years
- Should be willing to work at Union place and Wattala locations
- Experience in handling the below areas
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Actuarial valuation and assessment of the impact on the financial statements
- Implementation and monitoring of Internal Controls
- Analyzing the actual product cost against the budgeted expenses and identifying the variances.
- Understanding of bi-annual cost forecast and budgeting.
- Management of the working capital of the company
- Liaising with banks/financial institutions on treasury management and potential investments.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs