We are looking for a dynamic individuals with a passion to pursue a career in information technology. The ideal candidate should be energetic, team player with excellent communication, proactive attitude, ability to be self-motivated and work independently to achieve tight deadlines.
MANAGER - BUSINESS SOLUTION AND SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE
- Minimum 6 years' experience with Apparel domain and ERP functionality.
- Possess a degree in Software Engineering
- Thorough knowledge in supply chain process.
- Through knowledge in Production process.
- Through knowledge in warehouse process.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in ERP (Microsoft AX) technical knowledge including development and design.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in software development background and sounds knowledge in SDLC process.
- System design and Architecture experience.
- Data analytics, Data science and PowerBI development.
- Data base development and backend functionality
- Python language is added advantage.
- SharePoint development (power apps, power automate)
- Software testing methodology and test case preparation.
- Presentation skills and demonstrations skill.
- Defining business and operational requirements.
- Translates technical issues into plain language that stakeholders understand.
- Technical and functional feasibility and suitability check.
- Process review and standardizations.
- Identify effective solutions for business software system requirement and issues
- Managing overall solution and system architectures.
- Managing the Software Quality assurance and implementation.
- Managing SharePoint development.
- Analytical dashboards and data integration.
- AGILE and Scrum Framework.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs