We are on the lookout for Manager - Contract Management and Planning for our well reputed client company located in Colombo.
- Graduate of BTech/BE in Civil
- Engineering/Mechanical/Electrical, Architecture, QS from an institute/University recognized by UGC
- Good working knowledge of contract conditions, FIDIC, CDM regulations, design manage
- Should be familiar with both contract execution and contract administration.
- Excellent command of the English language and drafting abilities in English.
- Working grasp of building sequences and industry-standard work processes.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal abilities and the ability to effectively communicate with
- project team members and management.
- Technical understanding of construction projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Address all letters of claims and dispute from Contractors/Consultants which will include amongst others :-
- Discuss the matter with Project Manager/Engineer
- Investigate independently with matter
- Meet with Contractor to understand the claim
- Draft response in accordance with contract stipulations
- Discuss and review with Engineer and management
- Prepare final draft for issuance by the Engineer
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs