Roles and Responsibilities
- Development and execution of digital Strategy for the Business Unit - brand, web/digital presence, social media and lead generation (sales lead and recruitment leads).
- Online reputation management and timely and effective response to online comments and conversations, where required.
- Managing AIA's Corporate website and other online communications platforms.
- Sourcing and managing strategic marketing partnerships for business generation via digital lead generations.
Candidates are required to have
- Degree in Marketing or Full qualification in CIM, SLIM, CPM (Asia).
- Minimum of four years' experience in Marketing/Branding, digital content campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Sinhala and English.
- Strong analytical Skills and knowledge on IT and digital media.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs