- Finance Operations - monitor and control financial operations including invoicing, payments, banking, treasury, cash flows and related transactions
- Financial Reporting to management on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual reports, co-ordinate reviews, report on compliances and publication.
- Financial Audits - co-ordinate the year end audits in liaison with external Auditors in finalizing the year end Audits
- Budgeting co-ordination, preparation of the annual budgets, Presentation of budgets to management for approvals and monitoring and reporting on variances.
- Taxation - ensure all taxes are properly accounted for, filed, paid and reported in liaison.
- Responsible for daily monitoring and managing/recording group commodity hedge transactions
- Provision of required MIS to management for decision making
- Fully qualified Accountant -CA/CIMA/ACCA
- Possess a Minimum of 4 years of post qualifying experience in handling finance operations and/ or Accounting & financial reporting
- Experience in carrying out financial consolidation in a system will be a definite advantage
- Be proficient in MS Office Package and experience in working in a ERP solution such as SAP and Oracle.
- Good communication skills-oral, written.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs